Pope Francis Forum on Facebook Pope Francis Forum on Google Plus Pope Francis Forum on Twitter

Greetings Vatican Issues Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

God's Will, Destiny, Predestination, etc.

Do you believe in destiny? Do you believe it is an end result you can either find - or not find?

I get confused when I hear people say things like "connect you to your destiny" or "discover your destiny," etc. Is it something that could elude you otherwise? 

And I mean this in the Christian view of the word, not the secular.

Comments

God is an invisible spirit from the highest heaven that no man is ever capable of being. That is why the pope is following Satan since he follows the image of a corruptable man. The dark skinned image of Jesus is not the real saviour at all as that is an image of Satan and not a saviour. The papal loweracy has caused everyone to worship Satan by removing important information from the bible specifically information about women because the whole papal loweracy are cheuvenistic pigs. The highest in heaven is a woman not a man as man is satan. God's will and destiny is to make sure the pope kind and royal low life's take the bottomless pit that they deserve. His destiny is to suffer for all the corruption on this earth because their evil created it by worshiping Satan the false savior the pope has tricked everyone into worshipping and guess what you all were fooled into worshiping satan your fake picture of Jesus on the wall.

Too bad says the pope because he doesn't give a crap about anyone but his own self. This is why he sends everyone to hell through water baptism.