Pope Francis Forum on Facebook Pope Francis Forum on Google Plus Pope Francis Forum on Twitter

Greetings Vatican Issues Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Why Would My Religion Wipe Out an Entire Race?

I find it funny or I'm looking at religion in a wrong way. Is religion supposed to cohesive, with an aim of working things out through love and oneness of mind? How can my religion send me to war to destroy any other religion or even an entire race of people? Is the basis of religion to provide good only for people in that particular practice?
Tagged:

Comments

If you are talking of the Islamic extremists, that's also my question. But come to think of it, there is a religion calls Satanism whose God is Satan and obviously evil is their main intention. That means anything can go in any religion since religion is controlled by the people inside it, particularly their leaders. The so called Jihad where you are justified to kill an enemy of your religion is anti-peace and should be given a deep thought by those who practice it.